Here are some tips about romaine hearts:
- Romaine lettuce is the preferred green for the popular Caesar salad.
- Tall and cylindrical in shape, its taste is sweetly bitter with a good crunch.
- Romaine is available year round.
- Store Romaine lettuce unwashed in a loosely closed plastic bag in the refrigerator, or wash the leaves, dry them thoroughly, and refrigerate in a tightly sealed plastic bag.
- Romaine should last for up to a week.
In the coinciding season check our store for:
- Patriotic Items
- Camping Equipment
- Lawn and Garden Supplies
- Water Fun
- Christmas Supplies
Come in and try our world-famous donuts, including our specialty: The Butterfinger Donut.